Learn about the offerings of our family-friendly dental care facility in Columbia, MO
At the practice of Dr. Chase Patton, patients will find that our family-friendly dental office in Columbia, MO offers a wide selection of treatments for all our patients. Dental care is essential to ensure a healthy, beautiful smile for life. When patients are proactive about their oral health, they will benefit from fewer dental visits, less expensive dental work, and a smile that will last a lifetime! Our family practice is here to help with a wide range of solutions, including the following aspects of dentistry:
- General dentistry – our practice offers general dentistry services that can achieve and maintain oral health and wellness. A large part of a healthy smile is proper home care. By participating actively in care at home, patients can reduce the risk of developing certain conditions that can impact their gums, teeth, and jawbone. We offer comprehensive care, including dental cleanings and prevention education.
- Cosmetic dentistry – another aspect of care available at the practice of Dr. Chase Patton is cosmetic dentistry. Also known as aesthetic dentistry, this field of dental work focuses primarily on treatments that improve the appearance of the smile. That may include professional teeth whitening solutions, porcelain veneers, tooth-colored dental fillings for cavities, and aesthetic porcelain crowns. During an evaluation, our team may make recommendations of treatments that can be used to improve the appearance of the smile in an effective manner.
- Tooth replacement – when teeth are extracted or missing, it is essential that patients speak with a dentist to discuss their options for tooth replacement. Our practice is pleased to offer all methods of tooth replacement, including the use of partial or full dentures, dental bridges, or dental implants. Patients are welcome to undergo an evaluation to determine which tooth replacement option is best suited for their unique needs.
- Advanced services – our team also offers tooth extraction services, including the removal of erupted or impacted wisdom teeth. The wisdom teeth, or third molars, develop last in the smile, typically when a patient is around their young adult years. For some, the wisdom teeth can erupt and be completely fine, while others may experience impaction or difficulty cleaning these teeth, contributing to the formation of cavities or periodontal disease. In some cases, surgical or simple extraction may be recommended.
- TMJ jaw pain – patients who have been diagnosed with TMJ, or temporomandibular joint disorder, may want to speak to our team about the benefits of bite splints, mouthguards, or night guards to protect their smile and alleviate the pain and discomfort often caused by this condition.
Please schedule your visit today!
Whether you want to tour our facility or get started with improving your oral health and wellness, Dr. Chase Patton and his team in Columbia, MO are here to help! Contact our facility by calling (573) 875-7040 to be introduced to our friendly front office staff, conveniently located at 3005 Falling Leaf Court. We accept new patients and families in our state-of-the-art facility, proudly offering family-friendly dental care solutions!
Share this Article
Back to Home Page