Is Invisalign Worth the Investment? A Look at the Benefits and Cost of Treatment
Do you want healthy, straight teeth that you can’t wait to show off? You can now enjoy a brand-new, beautiful smile with the Invisalign treatment offered by the team at Chase Patton, DDS in Columbia, Missouri. Patients were only limited to traditional braces in the past, but today you can straighten your teeth with minimally invisible trays.
Now that you’ve decided to align your smile with Invisalign, you might want to know the cost implication. Invisalign cost varies, so you may need to keep reading to understand the ins and outs of Invisalign cost.
A look at how Invisalign clear aligners work
Unlike direct-to-consumer aligners that can be purchased online, Invisalign is doctor-supervised, meaning you must get it from an Invisalign-certified dentist like Dr. Chase Patton. Straightening your smile under the watch of a professional saves you thousands of dollars spent on corrective dental work.
When choosing Invisalign, know you’ve opted for personalized treatment. First, your dentist scans your teeth with an intraoral camera to provide a 3D image of your mouth. This scan helps him pinpoint overbites, crossbites, and crowded and crooked teeth. Next, we order your set of custom-made aligners from an Invisalign lab to straighten your teeth.
Once your aligners arrive, you must wear them for 20-22 hours daily. Invisalign clear braces apply constant but gentle pressure on your teeth to move them to the desired position. The treatment involves wearing your aligners for two weeks before moving to the next set. This pattern continues until you achieve a beautiful, straight smile.
The actual cost of Invisalign
Since clear braces are custom-made, the cost varies from patient to patient. However, the average Invisalign cost ranges from $1,500 to $9,500. The variance in price depends on several factors, including:
- The complexity of the issue: If only a few teeth need alignment or your bite is slightly misaligned, your treatment is more straightforward and will cost less. Complex malocclusion cases require more aligners and longer treatment times, which means higher overall costs.
- Patient compliance: You have a say in your Invisalign cost. Patients who wear Invisalign aligners as directed by the dentist speed up the treatment, reducing costs.
Like traditional braces, many insurance plans cover some Invisalign treatment expenses. But since insurance coverage options differ, you should consult your carrier before starting treatment.
Is Invisalign worth the cost?
Absolutely yes! You can’t really put a price tag on the smile you achieve with Invisalign. Invisible clear braces give you a straight, beautiful smile you can enjoy for life with proper care. While the initial Invisalign cost may seem prohibitive, Invisalign is a lifelong investment to enjoying a confident smile and good oral health.
Benefits of Invisalign clear aligners
Invisalign claims to have transformed about 14 million smiles in over 90 countries, and it’s easy to see why. Invisalign offers numerous benefits to its users. Some include:
- Invisibility — Invisalign braces are less conspicuous, unlike metal braces.
- Comfortable — Invisible trays are smooth and gentle on your gums and cheeks.
- Convenience — The retractable nature of clear braces means you can remove them when eating or cleaning your teeth.
- Speed — Invisalign straightens teeth between 12-18 months, although some patients see results in as little as six months.
You own your smile, and you should have it forever. With Invisalign treatment in Columbia, MO, watch your smile transform without the hassle of traditional braces. Ready for Invisalign treatment? Please dial (573) 875-7040 to schedule an Invisalign consultation with the Chase Patton, DDS team.
Share this Article
Back to Invisalign Page