Use Invisalign invisible braces to align smiles!
Patients can achieve the smile they’ve always wanted with Dr. Chase Patton and his team in Columbia, Missouri. This is especially true for adults with misalignment of the teeth. Instead of realigning the smile with metal bracket-and-wire braces, today’s adults have another option: Invisalign. With the use of clear trays, patients can achieve an attractive smile free from gaps and crooked teeth!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that eliminates the need for traditional metal orthodontia used in other practices to address smile misalignment. Poor bite alignment, gaps between teeth, and crooked teeth in the smile may warrant a treatment like Invisalign. It uses transparent acrylic trays that fit over the teeth to slowly realign them, moving them into position and improving bite alignment. This, in turn, improves oral health. Adult patients love using Invisalign braces to achieve the smile they’ve always wanted–without the embarrassment and inconveniences of traditional methods.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Dr. Chase Patton is a certified Invisalign provider who encourages patients to consider Invisalign when looking to realign their teeth. This particular method of realignment has many benefits, including the following:
- Better oral health and wellness. Traditional braces require metal brackets and wires glued to the teeth, making it challenging to brush and floss properly. Because Invisalign trays are removable, patients can brush and floss their teeth easily before putting their aligners in place
- Discreet treatment. Patients can use these clear trays instead of having unsightly metal wires and brackets covering the teeth. This offers a more discreet way to enhance the smile, allowing for self-confidence from start to finish
- Comfortable treatment. Invisalign trays are smooth and do not have sharp edges or corners that can irritate the mouth
- Affordable. Our team works with your dental insurance to maximize any benefits you may have for orthodontic treatment. We understand that services like Invisalign should be affordable to those in and around the area who want to achieve beautiful, healthy smiles
- Easy to use. Our team can educate you on how to use and care for your trays. Because they are removable, the Invisalign trays are easy to keep clean
- Fast treatment. With proper compliance, including wearing the trays for at least 20-22 hours a day and switching each tray after two weeks, most patients will be able to achieve a brand-new smile in one year or less! We can educate you on how to take care of your trays and maximize the benefits of treatment when you start your treatment
Are you ready to rejuvenate and improve your smile with invisible braces “near me?”
Consider the benefits of Invisalign! Call Dr. Chase Patton of Columbia, MO, at to request an appointment at his office at 3005 Falling Leaf Court.
The office is open to new and returning patients and families and can help adult patients realign their smiles with Invisalign aligners!
Share this Article
Back to Invisalign Page